Vinyl Vehicle Wrap Information
What makes our wraps better?
- Our 64” Printer/Laminator is the largest on the market allowing to print on all size material. Saving on time and material.
- Orange Process Color Options allows us to hit specific oranges and reds that other printers can’t.
- True Rich Color elevate reproduction of your specific brand colors. Color quality of incomparable realism and complexity.
- Produce vehicle wrap graphics with outstanding color quality and long-lasting results
- Print/Cut thousands of decals in one print job with non-skew precision, speed and ease
- Produce everything from wall art to heat transfer graphics with amazing versatility
How much does a Vinyl Wrap cost?
What Is a Vinyl Wrap?
A wrap is a large vinyl graphic or decal. It is applied directly over the original paint of the vehicle. The application of the wrap allows you to change the vehicle's appearance in a very short period of time and in turn allows you to remove the wrap, returning the vehicle back to its original condition if necessary.
Is Vinyl Wrap safe for my vehicle?
The truth is that a vinyl wrap or car wrap as some call it, is completely safe to be applied to any type of paint – whether it's gloss or a matte finish.
Looking to change the color of your TELSA?
Why not wrap it?
Some samples of our work and commitment to quality below.
Click on the images for a larger view of the vehicle.
We are able to replicate any graphic that you can find online.
We found some great vinyl wrap samples HERE from the U.S.